Highfields Sports & Recreation Park
- ClientToowoomba Regional Council
- BuilderNewlands Construction
- ArchitectElia Architecture
- Britex Project ManagerMr. Ashley Harris
Highfields’ brand new multi sports facility and recreation park is designed and fitted out with a complete selection of high quality Britex Stainless Steel fixtures and accessories. These products are highly recommended and constantly specified for council applications, public amenties, and park and recreation facilities.
The anti vandal fixtures and accessories supplied for this project include:
- Multiple Britex S.S. Vandal Resistant Standard, Accessible and Ambulant Toilet Pans complete with Vandal Resistant Toilet Seats and compliant grab rail and backrests where required. These were paired Britex Pneumatic In Wall Cisterns with Low Profile (Standard) and Raised Button (Care) Actuators.
- Britex Stainless Steel Accessible Hand Basins complete with Lever Timed Flow Tapware. This product was paired with our 300mm side shelf to satisfy AS1428 requirements.
- Britex Vandal Resistant Corner Basin and Multiple Curveline Basins (suppplied in banks) complete with Push Button Timed Flow Tapware.
- Britex Drinking Solutions including Double Dado Fountain and Britex Wall Mounted Drinking Trough complete with bottle fillers and drinking tapware. These are both suitable for users of all abilities.
- Maintenance/Cleaner’s Room: Britex SS Cleaner’s Sink and Trigger Spray Tapware.
Highfields Sport and Recreation Park is a district level recreation and sports park in at 220 Barracks Road, Highfields. It provides new sporting facilities for the high growth community in and around Highfields.
The vision for the Highfields Sport and Recreation Park is to provide a high quality multi-sports facility that offers a range of opportunities for local members and visiting teams. The facility will also provide quality recreation and physical activity spaces for visitors and nearby residents. The facility will be used daily for training and competition, however it has the capacity to host larger sporting events and carnivals.
Source 12/18: http://www.tr.qld.gov.au/our-region/major-projects/environment-community/10397-highfields-sports-park